Dinner Party Ideas from Rockett St. George
ROCKETT ST. GEORGE, who I absolutely adore for some of their wallpaper, sent me an email about some new products just in time for dinner-party season. I’m always bored with the same old snowflake/reindeer designs so here are a few ideas that will give your party a unique twist.
Retro Mexican Corona Tray (£9.99)
A great contrarian approach to holiday partys would be to replace your wreath with this metallic tray and serve it up with some corona beer, rather than champagne!
Champagne Glass Candle Sticks (£17.50)
While you’re busy inverting coronas for champagne (as suggested above), invert the glasses as well to create some unique ambiance.
Frozen Shot Glasses (£9.99)
Inspired by the Nordic Ice Hotel Bar, you are actually purchasing a silicone mold of 4 cups which you fill with your choice of liquid and freeze.
Trending this week
- Illustrations that you can touch by Masahiko Sato and Tatsuya Saito
- Optical Illusion Pen Cases Appear to be Three Dimensional
- The Cats of 19th Century Japan
- Tokujin Yoshioka’s Gravity-Defying Agravic Table
- Photos from Japan’s 2014 Cherry Blossom Season
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist