Dinner Party Ideas from Rockett St. George
ROCKETT ST. GEORGE, who I absolutely adore for some of their wallpaper, sent me an email about some new products just in time for dinner-party season. I’m always bored with the same old snowflake/reindeer designs so here are a few ideas that will give your party a unique twist.
Retro Mexican Corona Tray (£9.99)
A great contrarian approach to holiday partys would be to replace your wreath with this metallic tray and serve it up with some corona beer, rather than champagne!
Champagne Glass Candle Sticks (£17.50)
While you’re busy inverting coronas for champagne (as suggested above), invert the glasses as well to create some unique ambiance.
Frozen Shot Glasses (£9.99)
Inspired by the Nordic Ice Hotel Bar, you are actually purchasing a silicone mold of 4 cups which you fill with your choice of liquid and freeze.
Trending this week
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Ayako Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- UnBRELLA | the inverted umbrella is the latest innovation in rain protection
- Mirrored Infinity Room | Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist