Children’s Gift Guide Part IV: EVERYTHING ELSE!
Argh. It’s already the end of the week! I started this children’s gift guide in an attempt to cover several categories of countries but I don’t want it to spill over into next week…. SO, an apology to those countries that are getting grouped together, but I’m going to have to consolidate. So here are some toys from France, Scandinavia, and the U.S.
Permis de construire is a foam couch that will challenge your child’s imagination!
Available at Domeau & Peres
Dutch designer Richard Hutten has created some fantastic products for children!
Manhattan based Yoya Shop has some “unique” children’s toys, to say the least.
Kidonyc is also a great resource for parents looking for that special gift out of the ordinary!
Trending this week
- How a TV show inadvertently made a miraculous historic discovery
- Creative Chocolate Ideas from Japan
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- The Secret World of Japanese University Cafeterias
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees