Children’s Gift Guide Part IV: EVERYTHING ELSE!
Argh. It’s already the end of the week! I started this children’s gift guide in an attempt to cover several categories of countries but I don’t want it to spill over into next week…. SO, an apology to those countries that are getting grouped together, but I’m going to have to consolidate. So here are some toys from France, Scandinavia, and the U.S.
Permis de construire is a foam couch that will challenge your child’s imagination!
Available at Domeau & Peres
Dutch designer Richard Hutten has created some fantastic products for children!
Manhattan based Yoya Shop has some “unique” children’s toys, to say the least.
Kidonyc is also a great resource for parents looking for that special gift out of the ordinary!
Popular this week
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Kazuki Yamamoto takes latte art to the next frontier
- Coil by Akihisa Hirata | a house shaped like the letter S
- The Deep Sea Mystery Circle – a love story
- 3D Printed Accessories by MONOCIRCUS
- Desktop gardening | ienami is a house shaped planter for your desk