Children’s Gift Guide Part IV: EVERYTHING ELSE!
Argh. It’s already the end of the week! I started this children’s gift guide in an attempt to cover several categories of countries but I don’t want it to spill over into next week…. SO, an apology to those countries that are getting grouped together, but I’m going to have to consolidate. So here are some toys from France, Scandinavia, and the U.S.
Permis de construire is a foam couch that will challenge your child’s imagination!
Available at Domeau & Peres
Dutch designer Richard Hutten has created some fantastic products for children!
Manhattan based Yoya Shop has some “unique” children’s toys, to say the least.
Kidonyc is also a great resource for parents looking for that special gift out of the ordinary!
Trending this week
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Ayako Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- UnBRELLA | the inverted umbrella is the latest innovation in rain protection
- Mirrored Infinity Room | Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist