I’ve been intrigued by this image ever since I came across it in a college textbook. I had since forgotten about it until it unexpectedly resurfaced when I was going through some old copies of the New Yorker.
Trending this week
- Japanese Bento Boxes That Prioritize Artistic Value Over Taste
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees
- It’s not what it seems | painted food disguised to look like other food
- Bird’s Eye View Maps by Cartographer Hatsusaburo Yoshida
- A water bottle made to look like a soy sauce container
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist