I’ve been intrigued by this image ever since I came across it in a college textbook. I had since forgotten about it until it unexpectedly resurfaced when I was going through some old copies of the New Yorker.
Trending this week
- Illustrations that you can touch by Masahiko Sato and Tatsuya Saito
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style
- The Cats of 19th Century Japan
- How a TV show inadvertently made a miraculous historic discovery
- Optical Illusion Pen Cases Appear to be Three Dimensional
- Creative Chocolate Ideas from Japan