Taku Anekawa at Nanzuka Underground
Some nice work by Japanese artist and artistic director Taku Anekawa incorporating painting and embroidery in his usual quirky/bizarre style.
His show at Nanzuka Underground just closed last week.
(image courtesy of Nanzuka Underground)
Trending this week
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Saiko Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- UnBRELLA | the inverted umbrella is the latest innovation in rain protection
- Mirrored Infinity Room | Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein