Taku Anekawa at Nanzuka Underground
Some nice work by Japanese artist and artistic director Taku Anekawa incorporating painting and embroidery in his usual quirky/bizarre style.
His show at Nanzuka Underground just closed last week.
(image courtesy of Nanzuka Underground)
Trending this week
- Illustrations that you can touch by Masahiko Sato and Tatsuya Saito
- Optical Illusion Pen Cases Appear to be Three Dimensional
- The Cats of 19th Century Japan
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style
- How a TV show inadvertently made a miraculous historic discovery
- Tokujin Yoshioka’s Gravity-Defying Agravic Table