Taku Anekawa at Nanzuka Underground
Some nice work by Japanese artist and artistic director Taku Anekawa incorporating painting and embroidery in his usual quirky/bizarre style.
His show at Nanzuka Underground just closed last week.
(image courtesy of Nanzuka Underground)
Trending this week
- Japanese Bento Boxes That Prioritize Artistic Value Over Taste
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees
- It’s not what it seems | painted food disguised to look like other food
- Bird’s Eye View Maps by Cartographer Hatsusaburo Yoshida
- A water bottle made to look like a soy sauce container
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist