Takeo Paper Show 2008
All you paper and stationary nerds out there (including myself) take note! Images from the Takeo Paper Show 2008, which wrapped up its Tokyo and Osaka venues last month, are beginning to surface.
“Off-Metal,” a paper that is engineered to simulate the look AND feel of metal. Designed by Naomi Hirabayashi.
“So Tired,” also designed by Hirabayashi, simulates the tactile quality of smoked ham. mmmm.
via itmedia (more images)
Also some footage here.
Trending this week
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Saiko Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- UnBRELLA | the inverted umbrella is the latest innovation in rain protection
- Mirrored Infinity Room | Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein