Takeo Paper Show 2008
All you paper and stationary nerds out there (including myself) take note! Images from the Takeo Paper Show 2008, which wrapped up its Tokyo and Osaka venues last month, are beginning to surface.
“Off-Metal,” a paper that is engineered to simulate the look AND feel of metal. Designed by Naomi Hirabayashi.
“So Tired,” also designed by Hirabayashi, simulates the tactile quality of smoked ham. mmmm.
via itmedia (more images)
Also some footage here.
Trending this week
- It’s not what it seems | painted food disguised to look like other food
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees
- Japanese Bento Boxes That Prioritize Artistic Value Over Taste
- A water bottle made to look like a soy sauce container
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Bird’s Eye View Maps by Cartographer Hatsusaburo Yoshida