Takeo Paper Show 2008
All you paper and stationary nerds out there (including myself) take note! Images from the Takeo Paper Show 2008, which wrapped up its Tokyo and Osaka venues last month, are beginning to surface.
“Off-Metal,” a paper that is engineered to simulate the look AND feel of metal. Designed by Naomi Hirabayashi.
“So Tired,” also designed by Hirabayashi, simulates the tactile quality of smoked ham. mmmm.
via itmedia (more images)
Also some footage here.
Popular this week
- Trivia | 8 things you probably didn’t know about Mt. Fuji
- Yu Yamauchi spent 600 days on Mt. Fuji photographing sunrises
- Water Balance | a flower vase that lets you know when it’s out of water
- The most gorgeous ad for funeral home services
- The Deep Sea Mystery Circle – a love story
- Photographing the many faces of Mt. Fuji