Takeo Paper Show 2008
All you paper and stationary nerds out there (including myself) take note! Images from the Takeo Paper Show 2008, which wrapped up its Tokyo and Osaka venues last month, are beginning to surface.
“Off-Metal,” a paper that is engineered to simulate the look AND feel of metal. Designed by Naomi Hirabayashi.
“So Tired,” also designed by Hirabayashi, simulates the tactile quality of smoked ham. mmmm.
via itmedia (more images)
Also some footage here.
Trending this week
- Illustrations that you can touch by Masahiko Sato and Tatsuya Saito
- Optical Illusion Pen Cases Appear to be Three Dimensional
- The Cats of 19th Century Japan
- Tokujin Yoshioka’s Gravity-Defying Agravic Table
- Photos from Japan’s 2014 Cherry Blossom Season
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist