Choe U Ram @ Scai the Bathhouse
Korean artist Choe U Ram just completed a solo show at Scai the Bathhouse, in Tokyo. Unfortunately, I couldn’t make it but the images are very intriguing. Choe merges robotic technology with art to create these amazingly delicate pieces.
(images courtesy of Scai the Bathhouse)
For years I’ve always gotten excited about art that blends with science (especially robotic science!) and these images bring out that childhood-fascination in me!
Trending this week
- It’s not what it seems | painted food disguised to look like other food
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees
- A water bottle made to look like a soy sauce container
- Japanese Bento Boxes That Prioritize Artistic Value Over Taste
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Bird’s Eye View Maps by Cartographer Hatsusaburo Yoshida