Choe U Ram @ Scai the Bathhouse
Korean artist Choe U Ram just completed a solo show at Scai the Bathhouse, in Tokyo. Unfortunately, I couldn’t make it but the images are very intriguing. Choe merges robotic technology with art to create these amazingly delicate pieces.
(images courtesy of Scai the Bathhouse)
For years I’ve always gotten excited about art that blends with science (especially robotic science!) and these images bring out that childhood-fascination in me!
Trending this week
- Illustrations that you can touch by Masahiko Sato and Tatsuya Saito
- Optical Illusion Pen Cases Appear to be Three Dimensional
- The Cats of 19th Century Japan
- Tokujin Yoshioka’s Gravity-Defying Agravic Table
- Photos from Japan’s 2014 Cherry Blossom Season
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style