Choe U Ram @ Scai the Bathhouse
Korean artist Choe U Ram just completed a solo show at Scai the Bathhouse, in Tokyo. Unfortunately, I couldn’t make it but the images are very intriguing. Choe merges robotic technology with art to create these amazingly delicate pieces.
(images courtesy of Scai the Bathhouse)
For years I’ve always gotten excited about art that blends with science (especially robotic science!) and these images bring out that childhood-fascination in me!
Popular this week
- The most gorgeous ad for funeral home services
- Trivia | 8 things you probably didn’t know about Mt. Fuji
- Yu Yamauchi spent 600 days on Mt. Fuji photographing sunrises
- An installation of colorful masking tape | mt ex sendai
- Water Balance | a flower vase that lets you know when it’s out of water
- The Deep Sea Mystery Circle – a love story