Choe U Ram @ Scai the Bathhouse
Korean artist Choe U Ram just completed a solo show at Scai the Bathhouse, in Tokyo. Unfortunately, I couldn’t make it but the images are very intriguing. Choe merges robotic technology with art to create these amazingly delicate pieces.
(images courtesy of Scai the Bathhouse)
For years I’ve always gotten excited about art that blends with science (especially robotic science!) and these images bring out that childhood-fascination in me!
Trending this week
- How a TV show inadvertently made a miraculous historic discovery
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- The Secret World of Japanese University Cafeterias
- Creative Chocolate Ideas from Japan
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees