The Tokyo.Interactive.Ad.Awards took place last month and I just wanted to go over some of the more spectacular entries in case anyone missed it. Receiving all-around nods from the judges was the UNIQLOCK, from our favorite Japanese retailer Uniqlo, and created by Projector Inc.
If you want to know more about it I suggest you watch the highly entertaining presentation HERE.
Otherwise, you can download the widget/screensaver HERE.
Trending this week
- It’s not what it seems | painted food disguised to look like other food
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees
- A water bottle made to look like a soy sauce container
- Japanese Bento Boxes That Prioritize Artistic Value Over Taste
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Bird’s Eye View Maps by Cartographer Hatsusaburo Yoshida