The Tokyo.Interactive.Ad.Awards took place last month and I just wanted to go over some of the more spectacular entries in case anyone missed it. Receiving all-around nods from the judges was the UNIQLOCK, from our favorite Japanese retailer Uniqlo, and created by Projector Inc.
If you want to know more about it I suggest you watch the highly entertaining presentation HERE.
Otherwise, you can download the widget/screensaver HERE.
Trending this week
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Ayako Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- UnBRELLA | the inverted umbrella is the latest innovation in rain protection
- Mirrored Infinity Room | Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist