The Tokyo.Interactive.Ad.Awards took place last month and I just wanted to go over some of the more spectacular entries in case anyone missed it. Receiving all-around nods from the judges was the UNIQLOCK, from our favorite Japanese retailer Uniqlo, and created by Projector Inc.
If you want to know more about it I suggest you watch the highly entertaining presentation HERE.
Otherwise, you can download the widget/screensaver HERE.
Trending this week
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style
- How a TV show inadvertently made a miraculous historic discovery
- Creative Chocolate Ideas from Japan
- The Cats of 19th Century Japan
- Illustrations that you can touch by Masahiko Sato and Tatsuya Saito
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees