please do it… | Tokyo Metro manner posters by Bunpei Yorifuji
The Tokyo Metro manner posters is an ongoing humorous ad campaign to teach straphangers a few manners. Each month a new, cleverly designed poster appears in subway stations throughout Tokyo. Bunpei Yorifuji has been designing them since April of 2008.
Update: (April 2010)
To commemorate the 2nd anniversary of the successful ad campaign, the “Please do it [somewhere else]” blurb was changed to “Please do it again” in order to encourage good behavior.
April 2008 – August 2010, after the jump…
Trending this week
- How a TV show inadvertently made a miraculous historic discovery
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- The Secret World of Japanese University Cafeterias
- Creative Chocolate Ideas from Japan
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees