Hope everyone had a nice weekend.
I’m currently working on a retrospective of one of my favorite Japanese designers. Hopefully I’ll be able to share something with you by Wednesday, or perhaps Tuesday. In the meanwhile, check out these cute T-shirts by husband-and-wife designer duo Noto Fusai. They’re meant to be worn by parent and child!
The designs are from the shikisai collection in collaboration with fashion retailer Tomorrowland.
Trending this week
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Ayako Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- UnBRELLA | the inverted umbrella is the latest innovation in rain protection
- Mirrored Infinity Room | Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist