Hope everyone had a nice weekend.
I’m currently working on a retrospective of one of my favorite Japanese designers. Hopefully I’ll be able to share something with you by Wednesday, or perhaps Tuesday. In the meanwhile, check out these cute T-shirts by husband-and-wife designer duo Noto Fusai. They’re meant to be worn by parent and child!
The designs are from the shikisai collection in collaboration with fashion retailer Tomorrowland.
Trending this week
- How a TV show inadvertently made a miraculous historic discovery
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- The Secret World of Japanese University Cafeterias
- Creative Chocolate Ideas from Japan
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees