Hope everyone had a nice weekend.
I’m currently working on a retrospective of one of my favorite Japanese designers. Hopefully I’ll be able to share something with you by Wednesday, or perhaps Tuesday. In the meanwhile, check out these cute T-shirts by husband-and-wife designer duo Noto Fusai. They’re meant to be worn by parent and child!
The designs are from the shikisai collection in collaboration with fashion retailer Tomorrowland.
Trending this week
- Japanese Bento Boxes That Prioritize Artistic Value Over Taste
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees
- Nendo featured in lifestyle magazine PEN
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Bird’s Eye View Maps by Cartographer Hatsusaburo Yoshida
- A water bottle made to look like a soy sauce container