I heart books and those things that hold our place in them
I love books but I get easily distracted and am therefore usually balancing 3-4 books at a time. That’s why bookmarks are so important to me. There’s also something very romantic about the bookmark. I even think it would be really cool to have a picture book of only bookmarks. Then again, something like that probably already exists. Anyway, I’ve come across some pretty neat bookmarks lately and thought I’d do a roundup.
The abracadabra bookmark(left) and the leaf bookmark (right) were designed by Korean designer Wonsik Chae. Abracadabra is really neat in that it employs the flow of air to lift the pages.
If you’re really looking for an original bookmark, try making your own! There’s a neat step-by-step guide right HERE.
Trending this week
- UnBRELLA | the inverted umbrella is the latest innovation in rain protection
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Saiko Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein
- 151E | a new tea destination in Fukuoka