I heart books and those things that hold our place in them
I love books but I get easily distracted and am therefore usually balancing 3-4 books at a time. That’s why bookmarks are so important to me. There’s also something very romantic about the bookmark. I even think it would be really cool to have a picture book of only bookmarks. Then again, something like that probably already exists. Anyway, I’ve come across some pretty neat bookmarks lately and thought I’d do a roundup.
The abracadabra bookmark(left) and the leaf bookmark (right) were designed by Korean designer Wonsik Chae. Abracadabra is really neat in that it employs the flow of air to lift the pages.
If you’re really looking for an original bookmark, try making your own! There’s a neat step-by-step guide right HERE.
Popular this week
- Trivia | 8 things you probably didn’t know about Mt. Fuji
- Yu Yamauchi spent 600 days on Mt. Fuji photographing sunrises
- The most gorgeous ad for funeral home services
- Water Balance | a flower vase that lets you know when it’s out of water
- The Deep Sea Mystery Circle – a love story
- An installation of colorful masking tape | mt ex sendai