so simple yet so genious
Office supplies store Kokuyo has redesigned the highlighter. By modifying the tip into what they call a 3-way “beetle tip” the pen allows you to make 3 distinctive marks just by tilting your hand. GENIUS!
These pens are hitting stores across Japan tomorrow!
via Nikkei Design
Trending this week
- UnBRELLA | the inverted umbrella is the latest innovation in rain protection
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Saiko Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Mirrored Infinity Room | Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein