Gift Guide ’08 | over 10,000 yen edition
For your fashionista friends, some pieces from Tokyo fashion house Basset Walker’s ’08 collection.
Knit 13,650yen | Tie 10,500yen | Pants 14,700yen
Humidifier Ver.3 19,950 yen
This beauty was designed by renowned industrial designer Naoto Fukasawa (plus minus zero). Weather the arid days in style! Oh, and I thought I would throw in these pictures from the special Christmas photo gallery.
Ryou collection 350,000 – 800,000 yen
These are a new brand of computer towers, quite droolworthy if you are into traditional Japanese wood crafting. The highest grade of ebony wood is selected and then hand carved by artisans, all the while retaining the beauty of the grain. You have to contact them to purchase one.
Trending this week
- UnBRELLA | the inverted umbrella is the latest innovation in rain protection
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Saiko Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein
- 151E | a new tea destination in Fukuoka