geografia by Drill Design
Geografia is a new line of stationary-type products with themes relating to geography, topography and the earth. Drill Design insisted on using all sorts of advanced printing techniques (which were done by Marumo, a company that has been in the printing business since the early 1900s) as a means of conveying this earthly information. I really love the color scheme too. What a cool way to get excited about geography!
earth’s axis, 23.4 degrees is an assembly-required globe that is designed to replicate the exact tilt of the earth’s axis. The continents rise up above the bodies of water using a Patented 3D printing technology.
altitude of 200 pages is a memo pad that has cuts to resemble contour lines.
planning on paper are a series of notebooks with the plans for some of the most famous metropolitan cities printed on them.
from the river to the river are a series of bookmarks modeled after famous bodies of water. And each string represents a river that flows into, or out of, the lake.
Popular this week
- Trivia | 8 things you probably didn’t know about Mt. Fuji
- Yu Yamauchi spent 600 days on Mt. Fuji photographing sunrises
- Water Balance | a flower vase that lets you know when it’s out of water
- The most gorgeous ad for funeral home services
- The Deep Sea Mystery Circle – a love story
- An installation of colorful masking tape | mt ex sendai