found this while sipping my morning coffee
I’m not sure what it is but that doesn’t matter. I love the colors and textures and it’s just what I needed to get inspired this morning.
found on Japanese industrial designer Ootomo Gaku’s newly updated website.
Trending this week
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Ayako Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- Mirrored Infinity Room | Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner
- UnBRELLA | the inverted umbrella is the latest innovation in rain protection
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist