here’s one to finish off the week
My answer? At the home I stayed at in Paris. It would preferably be warm and sunny. With one of those breakfasts with lots of bread, cheese, salad and wine. That would be really nice.
Have a nice weekend! Good night and sleep tight.
Trending this week
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Saiko Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- UnBRELLA | the inverted umbrella is the latest innovation in rain protection
- Mirrored Infinity Room | Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist