Vine cell phone charger
I thought this was a neat idea.
So everyone is always trying to hide their cords. They buy all sorts of organizers and gadgets to hide those ugly cords that are a necessary evil in our technologically dependent lives. But all you have to do is make those cords look pretty. That was the idea behind Vine (2008), the latest work by Microworks, the quirky design firm of up and coming designer Shunsuke Umiyama.
It’s a conceptual piece that was done for telecom operator KDDI, but hopefully it will become available soon.
Popular this week
- The most gorgeous ad for funeral home services
- An installation of colorful masking tape | mt ex sendai
- Water Balance | a flower vase that lets you know when it’s out of water
- The Deep Sea Mystery Circle – a love story
- Yu Yamauchi spent 600 days on Mt. Fuji photographing sunrises
- Trivia | 8 things you probably didn’t know about Mt. Fuji