Vine cell phone charger
I thought this was a neat idea.
So everyone is always trying to hide their cords. They buy all sorts of organizers and gadgets to hide those ugly cords that are a necessary evil in our technologically dependent lives. But all you have to do is make those cords look pretty. That was the idea behind Vine (2008), the latest work by Microworks, the quirky design firm of up and coming designer Shunsuke Umiyama.
It’s a conceptual piece that was done for telecom operator KDDI, but hopefully it will become available soon.
Trending this week
- It’s not what it seems | painted food disguised to look like other food
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees
- A water bottle made to look like a soy sauce container
- Japanese Bento Boxes That Prioritize Artistic Value Over Taste
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Bird’s Eye View Maps by Cartographer Hatsusaburo Yoshida