Vine cell phone charger
I thought this was a neat idea.
So everyone is always trying to hide their cords. They buy all sorts of organizers and gadgets to hide those ugly cords that are a necessary evil in our technologically dependent lives. But all you have to do is make those cords look pretty. That was the idea behind Vine (2008), the latest work by Microworks, the quirky design firm of up and coming designer Shunsuke Umiyama.
It’s a conceptual piece that was done for telecom operator KDDI, but hopefully it will become available soon.
Trending this week
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Saiko Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- UnBRELLA | the inverted umbrella is the latest innovation in rain protection
- Mirrored Infinity Room | Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein