…to SANAA (Kazuyo Sejima and Ryue Nishizawa) for being selected by London’s Serpentine Gallery to design its yearly summer pavilion. Last year was Frank Gehry, and before that was Olafur Eliasson in 2007 and Rem Koolhaas in 2006.
Talk about a tough act to follow. I’m sure they’ll be awesome!
Towada Art Center by Ryue Nishizawa
Trending this week
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style
- How a TV show inadvertently made a miraculous historic discovery
- Creative Chocolate Ideas from Japan
- The Cats of 19th Century Japan
- Illustrations that you can touch by Masahiko Sato and Tatsuya Saito
- Optical Illusion Pen Cases Appear to be Three Dimensional