…to SANAA (Kazuyo Sejima and Ryue Nishizawa) for being selected by London’s Serpentine Gallery to design its yearly summer pavilion. Last year was Frank Gehry, and before that was Olafur Eliasson in 2007 and Rem Koolhaas in 2006.
Talk about a tough act to follow. I’m sure they’ll be awesome!
Towada Art Center by Ryue Nishizawa
Popular this week
- Trivia | 8 things you probably didn’t know about Mt. Fuji
- The most gorgeous ad for funeral home services
- Yu Yamauchi spent 600 days on Mt. Fuji photographing sunrises
- Water Balance | a flower vase that lets you know when it’s out of water
- An installation of colorful masking tape | mt ex sendai
- The Deep Sea Mystery Circle – a love story