Looking for some bookshelf inspiration? Look no further than shibuya publishing boksellers. The bookstore/publisher/study opened in early 2008 in Tokyo. Their myriad display of bookshelves and books are stunning. And what I also thought was neat was the way the books are organized – by period. But not by when they were published, but by subject matter. So a recently published book on Keith Haring would most likely be on the same shelf as Salman Rushdie’s The Moor’s Last Sigh (1995).
Trending this week
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style
- How a TV show inadvertently made a miraculous historic discovery
- Creative Chocolate Ideas from Japan
- The Cats of 19th Century Japan
- Illustrations that you can touch by Masahiko Sato and Tatsuya Saito
- Optical Illusion Pen Cases Appear to be Three Dimensional