I’m back! …I think. It feels like eons since I last posted. Thank you to everyone who sent along their good wishes!
I decided to check in on the ongoing show taking place in rooms of the boutique hotel CLASKA. For those frequenting our site often the participants should be familiar; Studio Note, MicroWorks and Noto Fusai to name a few.
So if you haven’t checked out the show yet now would be a good time as writtenafterwards has taken the stage. The duo unit comprised of Yoshikazu Yamagata and Kentaro Tamai are known for their experimental work in merging fashion and fine art. I’m a big fan of their work, especially Yamagata’s series, a long story.
Popular this week
- The most gorgeous ad for funeral home services
- Yu Yamauchi spent 600 days on Mt. Fuji photographing sunrises
- Trivia | 8 things you probably didn’t know about Mt. Fuji
- An installation of colorful masking tape | mt ex sendai
- Water Balance | a flower vase that lets you know when it’s out of water
- The Deep Sea Mystery Circle – a love story