I’m back! …I think. It feels like eons since I last posted. Thank you to everyone who sent along their good wishes!
I decided to check in on the ongoing show taking place in rooms of the boutique hotel CLASKA. For those frequenting our site often the participants should be familiar; Studio Note, MicroWorks and Noto Fusai to name a few.
So if you haven’t checked out the show yet now would be a good time as writtenafterwards has taken the stage. The duo unit comprised of Yoshikazu Yamagata and Kentaro Tamai are known for their experimental work in merging fashion and fine art. I’m a big fan of their work, especially Yamagata’s series, a long story.
Trending this week
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Ayako Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- UnBRELLA | the inverted umbrella is the latest innovation in rain protection
- Mirrored Infinity Room | Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist