Black Hall by Terada Design
Black Hall is a pretty cool name for a university’s music facility. It’s even cooler when the designer takes a neon-pop color scheme to the interior. Enter Black Hall, a new addition to the Senzoku College of Music – the first school in Japan to offer a Jazz major – designed by Terada Design and unveiled earlier this month. It’s got a jazzy feel, don’t you think?
Update | 10.12.2009
Black Hall just won a 2009 Good Design Award!
Trending this week
- Illustrations that you can touch by Masahiko Sato and Tatsuya Saito
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style
- The Cats of 19th Century Japan
- How a TV show inadvertently made a miraculous historic discovery
- Creative Chocolate Ideas from Japan
- Optical Illusion Pen Cases Appear to be Three Dimensional