Black Hall by Terada Design
Black Hall is a pretty cool name for a university’s music facility. It’s even cooler when the designer takes a neon-pop color scheme to the interior. Enter Black Hall, a new addition to the Senzoku College of Music – the first school in Japan to offer a Jazz major – designed by Terada Design and unveiled earlier this month. It’s got a jazzy feel, don’t you think?
Update | 10.12.2009
Black Hall just won a 2009 Good Design Award!
Trending this week
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Saiko Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- UnBRELLA | the inverted umbrella is the latest innovation in rain protection
- Mirrored Infinity Room | Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein