Black Hall by Terada Design
Black Hall is a pretty cool name for a university’s music facility. It’s even cooler when the designer takes a neon-pop color scheme to the interior. Enter Black Hall, a new addition to the Senzoku College of Music – the first school in Japan to offer a Jazz major – designed by Terada Design and unveiled earlier this month. It’s got a jazzy feel, don’t you think?
Update | 10.12.2009
Black Hall just won a 2009 Good Design Award!
Trending this week
- Japanese Bento Boxes That Prioritize Artistic Value Over Taste
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees
- Bird’s Eye View Maps by Cartographer Hatsusaburo Yoshida
- A water bottle made to look like a soy sauce container
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Nendo featured in lifestyle magazine PEN