inhabitat’s eco-blogger contest
My friend Yuka encouraged me to join inhabitat’s eco-blogger contest and although I don’t consider myself an eco-blogger, it sounded like fun. Of all the cool eco stuff over at inhabitat’s shop I think my favorite are these bags in a garden gardens in a bag (nice catch , me). With the downturn in the economy gardening has become the new American pastime, replacing lavish spa visits and hummer drives. But living in New York, some don’t even have the luxury of a garden, which is where these bags come in!
So everyone head over to inhabitat’s shop. If you find something you like why not treat yourself? Because if you don’t I may have follow my own links and spend a lot of money making purchases just to score points.
Popular this week
- The most gorgeous ad for funeral home services
- An installation of colorful masking tape | mt ex sendai
- Water Balance | a flower vase that lets you know when it’s out of water
- Yu Yamauchi spent 600 days on Mt. Fuji photographing sunrises
- The Deep Sea Mystery Circle – a love story
- Trivia | 8 things you probably didn’t know about Mt. Fuji