Nowhere But Hayama
Japanese architect Yasutaka Yoshimura recently completed Nowhere But Hayama, one out of 3 locations of a new seaside resort known as Nowhere Resort, situated on the Western coastline of the Izu Peninsula. Nowhere But Hayama opened earlier this year following Nowhere But Zushi. The last location, Nowhere But Sajima is slated to open later this year. The pictures look great! And this is right by the ocean?? Sign me up!
Nice to see projects like this developing an English interface as well.
Trending this week
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Ayako Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- Mirrored Infinity Room | Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein
- Internet Cats are Reborn as Embroideries Peeking Out of Shirts
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist