AWA by nosigner
Checking in on the ongoing show (coverage here & here) at the boutique hotel CLASKA, Japanese designer nosigner will be showcasing AWA, a series of furniture and products he designed for the Tokushima Wood-Bamboo Workers Association.
Squares (450,000 yen)
Squares is a cabinet of perfect rectangles, which, by definition, is a rectangle built by squares of all different sizes. And for all you geeks like myself who are fascinated by this sort of things, there is an online database of perfect rectangles! I love the Internet.
Is it just me or do those look more like squares than rectangles?
Trending this week
- How a TV show inadvertently made a miraculous historic discovery
- Creative Chocolate Ideas from Japan
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- The Secret World of Japanese University Cafeterias
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees