This shoe-horn is absolutely stunning. But it would never work in my house. My son would wack it down in an instant!
The Kotori (small bird) Shoehorn was designed by Kaichiro Yamada and was recently commercialized by h-concept.
You can purchase it here for about $50!
Trending this week
- Illustrations that you can touch by Masahiko Sato and Tatsuya Saito
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style
- The Cats of 19th Century Japan
- How a TV show inadvertently made a miraculous historic discovery
- Creative Chocolate Ideas from Japan
- Optical Illusion Pen Cases Appear to be Three Dimensional