This shoe-horn is absolutely stunning. But it would never work in my house. My son would wack it down in an instant!
The Kotori (small bird) Shoehorn was designed by Kaichiro Yamada and was recently commercialized by h-concept.
You can purchase it here for about $50!
Trending this week
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Ayako Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- UnBRELLA | the inverted umbrella is the latest innovation in rain protection
- Mirrored Infinity Room | Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist