knit cap cup 2009
Knit Cap Cup is back for their 3rd year! If you didn’t get in last year this is your chance to shine. It’s a contest open to anyone and you get to design your own knit cap. Looks like they added a scarf to the lineup this year. However you do need an address in Japan to enter. If you have that, this is how it works.
- Fill out the entry form
- Receive an e-mail that has your entry number and a design template (.bmp file)
- Go to town on your template!
- Send it in by e-mail. Entry is about $40 but you will receive your own original cap.
- In about 1 month your knit cap arrives in the mail
- In October every entry will go on sale on their website.
- You get 50% of the profits.
Your own originally designed knit cap for $40 plus the chance to pocket some extra cash? What do you have to lose?
Trending this week
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Ayako Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- UnBRELLA | the inverted umbrella is the latest innovation in rain protection
- Mirrored Infinity Room | Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist