Mobile Dining by Nobuhiro Teshima
Nobuhiro Teshima of Atelier OPA has created an expandable Mobile Dining unit that can have you ready for unexpected guests… all 8 of them! Designed for a Japanese home in which floor seating is most common, the compact unit expands and contracts to accommodate even the smallest of spaces. Fantastic!
Here’s a demo video that was created for the 2011 James Dyson Awards, in which the Mobile Dining unit made it into the Top 15.
Trending this week
- It’s not what it seems | painted food disguised to look like other food
- Japanese Bento Boxes That Prioritize Artistic Value Over Taste
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees
- Bird’s Eye View Maps by Cartographer Hatsusaburo Yoshida
- A water bottle made to look like a soy sauce container
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist