f,l,o,w,e,r,s flower ruler
Sorry about the confusing title. I really have no excuse.
So, perhaps the single most beautiful piece of stationery I have ever come across is finally available for purchase. f,l,o,w,e,r,s (16,800 yen) by Norihiko Terayama of Studio Note is an acrylic ruler with embedded real flowers that are “blossoming” at exactly 1cm intervals. Each flower was hand-picked and dried by the designer, therefore making each ruler unique. Absolutely stunning. You can purchase it in Japan or abroad.
Trending this week
- How a TV show inadvertently made a miraculous historic discovery
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style
- Creative Chocolate Ideas from Japan
- The Secret World of Japanese University Cafeterias
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees