Pass The Baton by Wonderwall
How cool is this new shop in the Marunouchi area by Tokyo Station!? I was just in this area a few months ago but this shop must have still been under construction. Designed by interior design and architecture firm Wonderwall, Pass The Baton is a vintage shop that derives its name from the concept of passing things on from one generation to the next.
The whole store is beautifully decked out with antique furniture, recycled consumables and 2nd hand chotchkies. Take note of the custom-chandelier made out of recycled martinelli’s apple juice bottles pictured below. An awesome concept, magnificently executed. As of now this is the first and only shop but I expect to see more locations in the future.
Trending this week
- Illustrations that you can touch by Masahiko Sato and Tatsuya Saito
- Optical Illusion Pen Cases Appear to be Three Dimensional
- The Cats of 19th Century Japan
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style
- Tokujin Yoshioka’s Gravity-Defying Agravic Table
- Photos from Japan’s 2014 Cherry Blossom Season