Pass The Baton by Wonderwall
How cool is this new shop in the Marunouchi area by Tokyo Station!? I was just in this area a few months ago but this shop must have still been under construction. Designed by interior design and architecture firm Wonderwall, Pass The Baton is a vintage shop that derives its name from the concept of passing things on from one generation to the next.
The whole store is beautifully decked out with antique furniture, recycled consumables and 2nd hand chotchkies. Take note of the custom-chandelier made out of recycled martinelli’s apple juice bottles pictured below. An awesome concept, magnificently executed. As of now this is the first and only shop but I expect to see more locations in the future.
Popular this week
- The most gorgeous ad for funeral home services
- An installation of colorful masking tape | mt ex sendai
- Botanical Blueprints by Makoto Murayama
- The Deep Sea Mystery Circle – a love story
- te + te: New Handmade [curated by Spoon & Tamago]
- Water Balance | a flower vase that lets you know when it’s out of water