Green Marker | Yuruliku
Easy-going Japanese design duo Yuruliku, comprised of Bananao and Kinue Oneda, get their pleasure from designing the smaller things in life. Their prime focus is on stationary but their awesome tote bags that I featured on this site back in ’08 have always been my favorite. Just announced last week, their latest design is grass-shaped post its that serve as page markers. The accumulation of interest or curiosity creates a blossoming tuft of grass.
They are currently available only through our shop. For $10 you get a total of 75 markers in 3 different sizes.
Trending this week
- How a TV show inadvertently made a miraculous historic discovery
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- The Secret World of Japanese University Cafeterias
- Creative Chocolate Ideas from Japan
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees