Interview with Hideo Satoh | Titlewriter
different fonts used in “Harry Potter”
I wrote an article for Snow Magazine based on an interview I did with Hideo Satoh – the go-to-man for movie subtitles in Japan. He has been in the biz for over 40 years and has taken on everything from Casablanca to Avatar.
It’s a bit more lengthy than my usual posts but I would appreciate it if you took the time to read it. You can read the full article here.
Trending this week
- It’s not what it seems | painted food disguised to look like other food
- Japanese Bento Boxes That Prioritize Artistic Value Over Taste
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees
- Bird’s Eye View Maps by Cartographer Hatsusaburo Yoshida
- A water bottle made to look like a soy sauce container
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist