Interview with Hideo Satoh | Titlewriter
different fonts used in “Harry Potter”
I wrote an article for Snow Magazine based on an interview I did with Hideo Satoh – the go-to-man for movie subtitles in Japan. He has been in the biz for over 40 years and has taken on everything from Casablanca to Avatar.
It’s a bit more lengthy than my usual posts but I would appreciate it if you took the time to read it. You can read the full article here.
Trending this week
- Illustrations that you can touch by Masahiko Sato and Tatsuya Saito
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style
- The Cats of 19th Century Japan
- How a TV show inadvertently made a miraculous historic discovery
- Optical Illusion Pen Cases Appear to be Three Dimensional
- Creative Chocolate Ideas from Japan