Interview with Hideo Satoh | Titlewriter
different fonts used in “Harry Potter”
I wrote an article for Snow Magazine based on an interview I did with Hideo Satoh – the go-to-man for movie subtitles in Japan. He has been in the biz for over 40 years and has taken on everything from Casablanca to Avatar.
It’s a bit more lengthy than my usual posts but I would appreciate it if you took the time to read it. You can read the full article here.
Popular this week
- The most gorgeous ad for funeral home services
- An installation of colorful masking tape | mt ex sendai
- The Deep Sea Mystery Circle – a love story
- Water Balance | a flower vase that lets you know when it’s out of water
- Botanical Blueprints by Makoto Murayama
- Trivia | 8 things you probably didn’t know about Mt. Fuji