Interview with Hideo Satoh | Titlewriter
different fonts used in “Harry Potter”
I wrote an article for Snow Magazine based on an interview I did with Hideo Satoh – the go-to-man for movie subtitles in Japan. He has been in the biz for over 40 years and has taken on everything from Casablanca to Avatar.
It’s a bit more lengthy than my usual posts but I would appreciate it if you took the time to read it. You can read the full article here.
Trending this week
- UnBRELLA | the inverted umbrella is the latest innovation in rain protection
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Saiko Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Mirrored Infinity Room | Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein