Help get Art Space Tokyo republished!
Craig Mod and Ashley Rawlings have repurchased the rights to their lovely book, Art Space Tokyo, and are trying to fund a republishing via kickstarter. I own a copy of this book and can therefore speak from experience by saying, it is a must-have for anyone interested in Tokyo’s art scene. You can participate HERE!
Trending this week
- It’s not what it seems | painted food disguised to look like other food
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees
- Japanese Bento Boxes That Prioritize Artistic Value Over Taste
- A water bottle made to look like a soy sauce container
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Bird’s Eye View Maps by Cartographer Hatsusaburo Yoshida