Neo Green by EDING:POST
Tomohiro Kato is a twenty-something up-and-coming graphic designer and head of design studio EDING:POST. We’ve been fans of his work since ’08 and absolutely love his latest art direction; a campaign for Neo Green that includes business cards, maps, member cards and envelopes.
Located smack dab in central Tokyo, Neo Green is a retailer of planters, books and other green paraphernalia.
The concept is pretty straight forward. I think the execution was superb!
Popular this week
- The most gorgeous ad for funeral home services
- An installation of colorful masking tape | mt ex sendai
- Yu Yamauchi spent 600 days on Mt. Fuji photographing sunrises
- Water Balance | a flower vase that lets you know when it’s out of water
- The Deep Sea Mystery Circle – a love story
- Trivia | 8 things you probably didn’t know about Mt. Fuji