Neo Green by EDING:POST
Tomohiro Kato is a twenty-something up-and-coming graphic designer and head of design studio EDING:POST. We’ve been fans of his work since ’08 and absolutely love his latest art direction; a campaign for Neo Green that includes business cards, maps, member cards and envelopes.
Located smack dab in central Tokyo, Neo Green is a retailer of planters, books and other green paraphernalia.
The concept is pretty straight forward. I think the execution was superb!
Trending this week
- Lightgazing | Japan’s best illumination spots of 2013
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Saiko Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Water Balloon Light Bulbs by Torafu Architects
- Book Clock by Masaaki Hiromura