My Famicase Exhibition
Gamers listen up! Beginning May 1st and running through the end of the month, My Famicase Exhibition will return for it’s 3rd year. The exhibition, which was open to everyone from designers and illustrators to housewives and businessmen, invites you to relive your childhood by designing your very own Famicom game label.
Last year’s entries included some humorous titles (see below). And with some pretty well known illustrators joining the mix, such as Yukiko Yokoo – who created the characters for Mizuiro Blood and Taiko no Tatsujin – this year probably won’t dissapoint.
Popular this week
- Trivia | 8 things you probably didn’t know about Mt. Fuji
- Yu Yamauchi spent 600 days on Mt. Fuji photographing sunrises
- The most gorgeous ad for funeral home services
- Water Balance | a flower vase that lets you know when it’s out of water
- The Deep Sea Mystery Circle – a love story
- An installation of colorful masking tape | mt ex sendai