iStand – an overgrown protruding wart for your iPhone
Now that I may finally be getting an iPhone, I’ve been constantly looking at peripherals to compliment it. This iStand (630 yen), from IDEA Lable looks interesting.
The suction cup protrusion, which I can’t help perceiving as a large wart, is a simple way to keep your iPhone – or any other similar device – upright. It could also be useful when taking pictures, or as a fortified grip.
Trending this week
- Illustrations that you can touch by Masahiko Sato and Tatsuya Saito
- Optical Illusion Pen Cases Appear to be Three Dimensional
- The Cats of 19th Century Japan
- Tokujin Yoshioka’s Gravity-Defying Agravic Table
- Photos from Japan’s 2014 Cherry Blossom Season
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist