iStand – an overgrown protruding wart for your iPhone
Now that I may finally be getting an iPhone, I’ve been constantly looking at peripherals to compliment it. This iStand (630 yen), from IDEA Lable looks interesting.
The suction cup protrusion, which I can’t help perceiving as a large wart, is a simple way to keep your iPhone – or any other similar device – upright. It could also be useful when taking pictures, or as a fortified grip.
Trending this week
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Ayako Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Mirrored Infinity Room | Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein
- Internet Cats are Reborn as Embroideries Peeking Out of Shirts
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist