iStand – an overgrown protruding wart for your iPhone
Now that I may finally be getting an iPhone, I’ve been constantly looking at peripherals to compliment it. This iStand (630 yen), from IDEA Lable looks interesting.
The suction cup protrusion, which I can’t help perceiving as a large wart, is a simple way to keep your iPhone – or any other similar device – upright. It could also be useful when taking pictures, or as a fortified grip.
Trending this week
- Japanese Bento Boxes That Prioritize Artistic Value Over Taste
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees
- Nendo featured in lifestyle magazine PEN
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Bird’s Eye View Maps by Cartographer Hatsusaburo Yoshida
- A water bottle made to look like a soy sauce container