Paperwood Products by Drill Design
If you will engage in a walk down memory lane, in early April I posted pictures of an experimental new material called Paperwood. The ecologically-sensitive plywood was developed, in part, by Drill Design, and was to become commercially available in 2010. Well, the design unit has recently uploaded pictures of what furniture made from the material might look like.
The stools are on track to go on sale in the Fall of 2010.
Popular this week
- Trivia | 8 things you probably didn’t know about Mt. Fuji
- Yu Yamauchi spent 600 days on Mt. Fuji photographing sunrises
- Water Balance | a flower vase that lets you know when it’s out of water
- The most gorgeous ad for funeral home services
- The Deep Sea Mystery Circle – a love story
- Photographing the many faces of Mt. Fuji