Diego by the River
Ichiro Katami of Kata Inc. – one of the masterminds whose designs ignited the café boom in Tokyo – has completed his latest project. What can only be an homage to the great Mexican painter Diego Rivera, Diego by the River (Google Map) opened in Enoshima on May 1st.
It’s situated at the mouth of Sagami Bay and overlooks the water, as well as Enoshima. Bring your doggy because the stylish café has a pet-friendly terrace.
Trending this week
- Japanese Bento Boxes That Prioritize Artistic Value Over Taste
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees
- Nendo featured in lifestyle magazine PEN
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Bird’s Eye View Maps by Cartographer Hatsusaburo Yoshida
- A water bottle made to look like a soy sauce container