eat with your hands! Moe Furuya’s Hand Fork & Hand Spoon
Looking for a kid’s gift? This Hand Fork & Hand Spoon set is adorable and would make dinner time just a little bit more special. Especially if you happen to be dealing with a picky eater.
The Hand Fork & Hand Spoon is a recent joint collaboration between Mitsubai Tokyo and illustrator Moe Furuya (whose name is not pronounced like one of the 3 stooges). The set retails for 3,150 yen. If you’re interested, you can see some of Furuya’s psychedelic illustrations HERE.
How awesome is this packaging? If I owned a store I would display them like books in a bookshelf.
Trending this week
- It’s not what it seems | painted food disguised to look like other food
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees
- Japanese Bento Boxes That Prioritize Artistic Value Over Taste
- A water bottle made to look like a soy sauce container
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Bird’s Eye View Maps by Cartographer Hatsusaburo Yoshida