From Nowhere to Somewhere
Although I’m not exactly sure how it happened, that article I wrote on the Nowhere Resorts was the most popular, making me the winner of Battle of the Bloggers! My prize is a 2-night stay at one of Kiwi Collection’s hotels so, ironically, writing about “Nowhere” got me somewhere!
As you can imagine, living in NYC with 2 kids (age 1 and 3) has given us very little vacation time. So this really means a lot to us. Thank you to everyone who read the article and to everyone who passed it on! And thanks to Kiwi Collection for inviting me to participate along side a group of such talented bloggers. I had a blast!
Trending this week
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Saiko Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- UnBRELLA | the inverted umbrella is the latest innovation in rain protection
- Mirrored Infinity Room | Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein