From Nowhere to Somewhere
Although I’m not exactly sure how it happened, that article I wrote on the Nowhere Resorts was the most popular, making me the winner of Battle of the Bloggers! My prize is a 2-night stay at one of Kiwi Collection’s hotels so, ironically, writing about “Nowhere” got me somewhere!
As you can imagine, living in NYC with 2 kids (age 1 and 3) has given us very little vacation time. So this really means a lot to us. Thank you to everyone who read the article and to everyone who passed it on! And thanks to Kiwi Collection for inviting me to participate along side a group of such talented bloggers. I had a blast!
Popular this week
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Kazuki Yamamoto takes latte art to the next frontier
- Coil by Akihisa Hirata | a house shaped like the letter S
- The Deep Sea Mystery Circle – a love story
- Desktop gardening | ienami is a house shaped planter for your desk
- 3D Printed Accessories by MONOCIRCUS