Because I mentioned ceramics yesterday, I thought I would finish off the week with 2 more posts on ceramics that have been in sitting in my backlog. Koishiwara Pottery is the brainchild of Tomoko Nagao, self-proclaimed food coordinator and head Vege Mania. The project is a collaboration between her and 15 different kilns. Their motto is in the spirit of Kitaoji Rosanjin: tableware that makes food taste better.
The images are a few of my favorites, selected from their latest lineup. Clean lines and beautiful forms are always a turn-on for me.
Trending this week
- How a TV show inadvertently made a miraculous historic discovery
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- The Secret World of Japanese University Cafeterias
- Creative Chocolate Ideas from Japan
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees