HK Gravity Pearl by Nosigner
Taking advantage of the collective wealth of knowledge of the artisans of Izumi – the group who first created artificial pearls in Japan – HK (pronounced haku) has produced a most beautiful piece of jewelry. The magnets embedded within the artificial pearls allow it to transform from a necklace to an earring, to a ring and to a broach.
I love how it’s presented in a test tube. It’s not even trying to pretend to be real. So proud of its artificialness!
Trending this week
- Japanese Bento Boxes That Prioritize Artistic Value Over Taste
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees
- Nendo featured in lifestyle magazine PEN
- Bird’s Eye View Maps by Cartographer Hatsusaburo Yoshida
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- A water bottle made to look like a soy sauce container