HK Gravity Pearl by Nosigner
Taking advantage of the collective wealth of knowledge of the artisans of Izumi – the group who first created artificial pearls in Japan – HK (pronounced haku) has produced a most beautiful piece of jewelry. The magnets embedded within the artificial pearls allow it to transform from a necklace to an earring, to a ring and to a broach.
I love how it’s presented in a test tube. It’s not even trying to pretend to be real. So proud of its artificialness!
Trending this week
- UnBRELLA | the inverted umbrella is the latest innovation in rain protection
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Saiko Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Mirrored Infinity Room | Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein