HK Gravity Pearl by Nosigner
Taking advantage of the collective wealth of knowledge of the artisans of Izumi – the group who first created artificial pearls in Japan – HK (pronounced haku) has produced a most beautiful piece of jewelry. The magnets embedded within the artificial pearls allow it to transform from a necklace to an earring, to a ring and to a broach.
I love how it’s presented in a test tube. It’s not even trying to pretend to be real. So proud of its artificialness!
Popular this week
- The most gorgeous ad for funeral home services
- An installation of colorful masking tape | mt ex sendai
- Water Balance | a flower vase that lets you know when it’s out of water
- Yu Yamauchi spent 600 days on Mt. Fuji photographing sunrises
- The Deep Sea Mystery Circle – a love story
- Trivia | 8 things you probably didn’t know about Mt. Fuji