KEAT by Koji Yano
Koji Yano of 83Design‘s latest creation is KEAT, an awesome little character who only shows its true emotions when a key is inserted into its mouth. The key-holder, which is made from rubber, can go on a wall, a refrigerator or pretty much anywhere.
I have a “few” other objects that dangle from my keys so I’m not sure how well they would hold up, but it’s such a cute idea!
KEAT will go on sale across Japan beginning mid-November.
Trending this week
- Illustrations that you can touch by Masahiko Sato and Tatsuya Saito
- Optical Illusion Pen Cases Appear to be Three Dimensional
- The Cats of 19th Century Japan
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style
- Tokujin Yoshioka’s Gravity-Defying Agravic Table
- How a TV show inadvertently made a miraculous historic discovery