KEAT by Koji Yano
Koji Yano of 83Design‘s latest creation is KEAT, an awesome little character who only shows its true emotions when a key is inserted into its mouth. The key-holder, which is made from rubber, can go on a wall, a refrigerator or pretty much anywhere.
I have a “few” other objects that dangle from my keys so I’m not sure how well they would hold up, but it’s such a cute idea!
KEAT will go on sale across Japan beginning mid-November.
Trending this week
- It’s not what it seems | painted food disguised to look like other food
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees
- Japanese Bento Boxes That Prioritize Artistic Value Over Taste
- A water bottle made to look like a soy sauce container
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Bird’s Eye View Maps by Cartographer Hatsusaburo Yoshida