CLASKA | TOKYO BY TOKYO iPhone App
CLASKA hotel has just launched an iPhone app version ($2.99) of their bilingual Tokyo guide book. If you’re not familiar with the original analog version, the guidebook tapped into the collective knowledge of the Tokyo creative scene by interviewing over 60 “savvy Tokyoites” for their favorite local destination.
I actually just tried out the app and loved it! Very easy to navigate the app itself, and all the different locations, which can be accessed via map (which makes it easy to identify nearby locations), or by contributor. I also like the bookmarking feature so that you can remember any locations that peaked your interest.
Trending this week
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Ayako Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- UnBRELLA | the inverted umbrella is the latest innovation in rain protection
- Mirrored Infinity Room | Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist