piece peace FRAME by Dessence
Inspired by the rich expressions and the beautiful diversity that he found as he stared at a heap of wood scraps beside him, Kazutoyo Yamamoto – chief designer and founder of Dessence – created the piece peace picture frame.
The fragmented picture frames are made from recovered post-consumer wood, rendering them each as unique, individual objects.
The picture frames are made-to-order and come in several different sizes ranging between ¥6,825 – 12,600.
Trending this week
- How a TV show inadvertently made a miraculous historic discovery
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- The Secret World of Japanese University Cafeterias
- Creative Chocolate Ideas from Japan
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees