piece peace FRAME by Dessence
Inspired by the rich expressions and the beautiful diversity that he found as he stared at a heap of wood scraps beside him, Kazutoyo Yamamoto – chief designer and founder of Dessence – created the piece peace picture frame.
The fragmented picture frames are made from recovered post-consumer wood, rendering them each as unique, individual objects.
The picture frames are made-to-order and come in several different sizes ranging between ¥6,825 – 12,600.
Trending this week
- Japanese Bento Boxes That Prioritize Artistic Value Over Taste
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees
- Nendo featured in lifestyle magazine PEN
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Bird’s Eye View Maps by Cartographer Hatsusaburo Yoshida
- A water bottle made to look like a soy sauce container