piece peace FRAME by Dessence
Inspired by the rich expressions and the beautiful diversity that he found as he stared at a heap of wood scraps beside him, Kazutoyo Yamamoto – chief designer and founder of Dessence – created the piece peace picture frame.
The fragmented picture frames are made from recovered post-consumer wood, rendering them each as unique, individual objects.
The picture frames are made-to-order and come in several different sizes ranging between ¥6,825 – 12,600.
Trending this week
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Saiko Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- UnBRELLA | the inverted umbrella is the latest innovation in rain protection
- Mirrored Infinity Room | Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein