MEN’S NONNO × ONE PIECE × BEAMS
Lead stylists at Japanese men’s fashion magazine MEN’S NONNO have collaborated with multi-brand retail chain BEAMS to design 4 t-shirts based on the popular manga One Piece. This isn’t the first time that One Piece and MEN’S NONNO have collaborated. If you’ll recall, Luffy, the protagonist of the popular manga series, graced the cover of the magazine’s January 2010 issue.
The “Baratie” (above) is probably my favorite. It’s like a souvenir one would purchase if one visited the fictional floating restaurant frequented by rowdy pirates.
Each t-shirt retails for 5,040 yen in their online store but they’re selling out fast.
Trending this week
- How a TV show inadvertently made a miraculous historic discovery
- Creative Chocolate Ideas from Japan
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- The Secret World of Japanese University Cafeterias
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees