MEN’S NONNO × ONE PIECE × BEAMS
Lead stylists at Japanese men’s fashion magazine MEN’S NONNO have collaborated with multi-brand retail chain BEAMS to design 4 t-shirts based on the popular manga One Piece. This isn’t the first time that One Piece and MEN’S NONNO have collaborated. If you’ll recall, Luffy, the protagonist of the popular manga series, graced the cover of the magazine’s January 2010 issue.
The “Baratie” (above) is probably my favorite. It’s like a souvenir one would purchase if one visited the fictional floating restaurant frequented by rowdy pirates.
Each t-shirt retails for 5,040 yen in their online store but they’re selling out fast.
Trending this week
- It’s not what it seems | painted food disguised to look like other food
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees
- Japanese Bento Boxes That Prioritize Artistic Value Over Taste
- A water bottle made to look like a soy sauce container
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Bird’s Eye View Maps by Cartographer Hatsusaburo Yoshida