MEN’S NONNO × ONE PIECE × BEAMS
Lead stylists at Japanese men’s fashion magazine MEN’S NONNO have collaborated with multi-brand retail chain BEAMS to design 4 t-shirts based on the popular manga One Piece. This isn’t the first time that One Piece and MEN’S NONNO have collaborated. If you’ll recall, Luffy, the protagonist of the popular manga series, graced the cover of the magazine’s January 2010 issue.
The “Baratie” (above) is probably my favorite. It’s like a souvenir one would purchase if one visited the fictional floating restaurant frequented by rowdy pirates.
Each t-shirt retails for 5,040 yen in their online store but they’re selling out fast.
Trending this week
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Ayako Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- UnBRELLA | the inverted umbrella is the latest innovation in rain protection
- Mirrored Infinity Room | Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist