Fish-shaped wooden spatula for kids
A tweet from earlier this morning got me thinking about how to make food and cooking more kid-friendly. I did a little digging through my archives and came acorss sakana kibera, a wooden spatula shaped like a fish. It was designed by Rie Isono in 2008 and is handcrafted by Hiroyuki Inoue. Adorable.
It’s available in 3 different types of wood and retails for 2,625 yen. You can request to purchase it from White Rabbit Express Express.
Trending this week
- Illustrations that you can touch by Masahiko Sato and Tatsuya Saito
- Optical Illusion Pen Cases Appear to be Three Dimensional
- The Cats of 19th Century Japan
- Tokujin Yoshioka’s Gravity-Defying Agravic Table
- Photos from Japan’s 2014 Cherry Blossom Season
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist