Fish-shaped wooden spatula for kids
A tweet from earlier this morning got me thinking about how to make food and cooking more kid-friendly. I did a little digging through my archives and came acorss sakana kibera, a wooden spatula shaped like a fish. It was designed by Rie Isono in 2008 and is handcrafted by Hiroyuki Inoue. Adorable.
It’s available in 3 different types of wood and retails for 2,625 yen. You can request to purchase it from White Rabbit Express Express.
Trending this week
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Saiko Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- UnBRELLA | the inverted umbrella is the latest innovation in rain protection
- Mirrored Infinity Room | Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein