Fish-shaped wooden spatula for kids
A tweet from earlier this morning got me thinking about how to make food and cooking more kid-friendly. I did a little digging through my archives and came acorss sakana kibera, a wooden spatula shaped like a fish. It was designed by Rie Isono in 2008 and is handcrafted by Hiroyuki Inoue. Adorable.
It’s available in 3 different types of wood and retails for 2,625 yen. You can request to purchase it from White Rabbit Express Express.
Popular this week
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Kazuki Yamamoto takes latte art to the next frontier
- Coil by Akihisa Hirata | a house shaped like the letter S
- The Deep Sea Mystery Circle – a love story
- 3D Printed Accessories by MONOCIRCUS
- Desktop gardening | ienami is a house shaped planter for your desk