Yumaki was founded by a Scandinavian Product Design company and a Japanese Oral Care factory, who have been working together to bring design, functionality and personality to an everyday item that is often overlooked: the toothbrush. The current collection comes in 18 different varieties and new models and collections are coming out ever season.
The Japanese manufacturers of the product has more than 100 years of experience in producing professional oral hygiene products. The brand’s “not-just-looks” design and knowledge of oral care is apparent on their website that gives oral care tips and offers yearly subscriptions – Yumaki will send you a new tooth brush every 3 months as recommend by professional dentists.
Toothbrushes are $10 each and 1 year subscription starts at $35.
Learn more about these functional and stylish toothbrushes at the yumaki website.
Trending this week
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Saiko Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- UnBRELLA | the inverted umbrella is the latest innovation in rain protection
- Mirrored Infinity Room | Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein