Yumaki was founded by a Scandinavian Product Design company and a Japanese Oral Care factory, who have been working together to bring design, functionality and personality to an everyday item that is often overlooked: the toothbrush. The current collection comes in 18 different varieties and new models and collections are coming out ever season.
The Japanese manufacturers of the product has more than 100 years of experience in producing professional oral hygiene products. The brand’s “not-just-looks” design and knowledge of oral care is apparent on their website that gives oral care tips and offers yearly subscriptions – Yumaki will send you a new tooth brush every 3 months as recommend by professional dentists.
Toothbrushes are $10 each and 1 year subscription starts at $35.
Learn more about these functional and stylish toothbrushes at the yumaki website.
Trending this week
- It’s not what it seems | painted food disguised to look like other food
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees
- Japanese Bento Boxes That Prioritize Artistic Value Over Taste
- A water bottle made to look like a soy sauce container
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Bird’s Eye View Maps by Cartographer Hatsusaburo Yoshida