Herman Miller Aeron chair x Makoto Azuma
Looking for a way to spruce up the office? Japanese botanic artist Makoto Azuma has collaborated with furniture designer Herman Miller to create a greenified version of his iconic Aeron chair. The chair will be on display this summer at the Herman Miller store in Marunouchi, which just opened earlier this year.
In addition to their standard line-up of products, the Marunouchi store is also know for their one-of-a-kind collaborations with Japanese designers. See more images here.
Source: Makoto Azuma blog
Trending this week
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Ayako Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- UnBRELLA | the inverted umbrella is the latest innovation in rain protection
- Mirrored Infinity Room | Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist