Herman Miller Aeron chair x Makoto Azuma
Looking for a way to spruce up the office? Japanese botanic artist Makoto Azuma has collaborated with furniture designer Herman Miller to create a greenified version of his iconic Aeron chair. The chair will be on display this summer at the Herman Miller store in Marunouchi, which just opened earlier this year.
In addition to their standard line-up of products, the Marunouchi store is also know for their one-of-a-kind collaborations with Japanese designers. See more images here.
Source: Makoto Azuma blog
Trending this week
- Japanese Bento Boxes That Prioritize Artistic Value Over Taste
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees
- Nendo featured in lifestyle magazine PEN
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Bird’s Eye View Maps by Cartographer Hatsusaburo Yoshida
- A water bottle made to look like a soy sauce container