Herman Miller Aeron chair x Makoto Azuma
Looking for a way to spruce up the office? Japanese botanic artist Makoto Azuma has collaborated with furniture designer Herman Miller to create a greenified version of his iconic Aeron chair. The chair will be on display this summer at the Herman Miller store in Marunouchi, which just opened earlier this year.
In addition to their standard line-up of products, the Marunouchi store is also know for their one-of-a-kind collaborations with Japanese designers. See more images here.
Source: Makoto Azuma blog
Trending this week
- How a TV show inadvertently made a miraculous historic discovery
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- The Secret World of Japanese University Cafeterias
- Creative Chocolate Ideas from Japan
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees