Ningengakki turns body parts into musical instruments
Japanese toy maker Takara Tomy has created an anthropomorphic toy that uses conductivity to transfer the human touch into a bass drum, snare, or other musical instrument. You can play with up to 4 people and create your own sound, or pick from one of the 10 preset melodies to jam with.
I can totally see this catching on with NYC subway performers!
Trending this week
- It’s not what it seems | painted food disguised to look like other food
- Japanese Bento Boxes That Prioritize Artistic Value Over Taste
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees
- Bird’s Eye View Maps by Cartographer Hatsusaburo Yoshida
- A water bottle made to look like a soy sauce container
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist