Ningengakki turns body parts into musical instruments
Japanese toy maker Takara Tomy has created an anthropomorphic toy that uses conductivity to transfer the human touch into a bass drum, snare, or other musical instrument. You can play with up to 4 people and create your own sound, or pick from one of the 10 preset melodies to jam with.
I can totally see this catching on with NYC subway performers!
Popular this week
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Kazuki Yamamoto takes latte art to the next frontier
- Coil by Akihisa Hirata | a house shaped like the letter S
- The Deep Sea Mystery Circle – a love story
- 3D Printed Accessories by MONOCIRCUS
- Desktop gardening | ienami is a house shaped planter for your desk