Ningengakki turns body parts into musical instruments
Japanese toy maker Takara Tomy has created an anthropomorphic toy that uses conductivity to transfer the human touch into a bass drum, snare, or other musical instrument. You can play with up to 4 people and create your own sound, or pick from one of the 10 preset melodies to jam with.
I can totally see this catching on with NYC subway performers!
Trending this week
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Ayako Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- Mirrored Infinity Room | Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Internet Cats are Reborn as Embroideries Peeking Out of Shirts