Hello Moss Kitty by Makoto Azuma
Botanic artist Makoto Azuma is on a crusade to cover everything and anything in green. Soon after covering an iconic Herman Miller chair in astroturf, Azuma has now set his sights on Japan’s favorite bobtail cat.
Collaborating with Swarovski on a month-long exhibition to raise money for disaster relief, Azuma, along with 9 other artists/designers/celebrities including Rikako Nagashima and Ai Tominaga, have designed one-of-a-kind Hello Kitty figurines to be auctioned off for charity. The exhibition is on display to the public through July 10th in Omotesando Hills. More coverage on the show here.
source: Makoto Azuma’s blog
Trending this week
- How a TV show inadvertently made a miraculous historic discovery
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- The Secret World of Japanese University Cafeterias
- Creative Chocolate Ideas from Japan
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees