Evolution Eraser by Hiroyuki Shiratori
Japanese product design label h concept (you remember cupmen, of course) just announced several new products and one that caught my eye was this evolution eraser (315 yen). It was designed by Hiroyuki Shiratori, who shares a funny story behind the idea. He was studying German language but his awful grammar forced him to use his eraser more than he would have liked. Having grown tired of the mundane act of erasing, he decided to create an eraser that “evolved” the more you use it.
Start from the ape and work your way towards human, or start from human and work your way backwards. Imagine the repercussions if you sent your child to an ultra-conservative school with one of these!
You can request to purchase one here.
source: h concept blog
Popular this week
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Kazuki Yamamoto takes latte art to the next frontier
- Coil by Akihisa Hirata | a house shaped like the letter S
- Desktop gardening | ienami is a house shaped planter for your desk
- The Deep Sea Mystery Circle – a love story
- Komorebigasa | carry shade with you wherever you go